When someone is rejoicing you should rejoice with them! To rejoice with others shows our love and support for them. There is no better feeling than to know that my friends and family are rejoicing with me when I’ve accomplished a task or goal and when they have their moments I enjoy rejoicing with them. Here are 5 benefits of rejoicing with others.
- It’s good for your personal, mental and spiritual growth.
- When we genuinely rejoice with others it allows us to grow. Growth equals maturity. Maturity brings about wisdom and discernment. Wisdom and discernment makes for better life choices which yields better life results.
- It allows you to help build the self esteem of others while building your own.
- Did you know that for every good word you speak to others you are also speaking it to yourself? Speaking positive words makes us a more positive person. Positivity boost our self-esteem.
- It will gain you a good and cheerful reputation.
- Our reputation proceeds us. Before a person ever meets you physically they will meet your reputation. Since this is the case be sure that you are the person that people are speaking good about.
- It melts away jealousy and replaces it with joy.
- We often don’t want to rejoice with others because we are jealous of their accomplishments. Jealousy gets us nowhere in life and it blocks our view of seeing our own accomplishments. Let go of the jealousy and replace it with joy.
- It gives you a reason either to dress up, if attending a function, and/ or enjoy a great time and great fun.
- What woman doesn’t want to look good and flaunt it and what man doesn’t want a reason to be GQ? If there is an occasion attend to show your support and look good doing it!
Let’s start genuinely rejoicing with others when they succeed at tasks in life!
I recently wrote a blog entitled REJOICE which created these 5 points. Check it out.